Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tag I'm It!

I was tagged by Cara!

Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself. A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the seven things, as well as these rules. Then the player tags seven others and lists their names on his or her blog. Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!

So here are my 7 facts...

1. I can fit my whole hand in my mouth!

2. Hominy and cilantro make me gag!

3. I love Auburn University football! War Eagle!

4. I don't really like cats. I have only ever met 1 cat that I really liked.

5. When I met my husband, I was his boss.

6. I have lived in 2 states, Georgia and Alabama but have lived in 4 different cities.

7. My husband and I are in the process of remodeling our 1967 ranch style house.

Now, I am tagging Amber, Mary Ellen, Elly, Joelen, Deborah, Delilah, and Julie.

No comments: