Monday, October 8, 2007

Another day, another pizza


When I gave my husband his options for dinner tonight, he voted for pizza of course. I should have known what he'd say really. When given the option, he will almost always say pizza. I figured he wouldn't want what I wanted on his pizza, so I decided to do a half and half pizza. That way we would both be happy. It turned out great. Another successful pizza!

1 refrigerated pizza crust (or fresh or frozen dough)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup pizza sauce

My half:
1/2 cup baby spinach
1/4 large tomato thinly sliced
salt and pepper, just a little

His half:
1/2 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup pork sausage, cooked and drained

Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions. Brush olive oil on pizza crust. Spread sauce on the crust, top with cheese and remaining toppings. Bake as directed.

2 comments:

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

Another perfect pizza, I'd say! It looks so good, it reminds me of gourmet pizzas I've seen. Bet it tasted wonderful!

~Amber~ said...

Your crust looks perfect!!! yummmm