Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Life gets in the way

As you can see, I haven't posted anything exciting in a while. Life just seems to be getting in the way lately. I have been *trying* to cook out of the pantry and use up things we already have on hand. Anyone who has ever done this knows it can go one of two ways--either you come up with something really spectacular OR you find you have a random mix of things and end up eating an odd concoction of foods for dinner. Well I'm experiencing more of the latter. So nothing blog worthy going on in my kitchen lately.

To top it off we are having people over twice this week to grill out. I made some great chicken kabobs on the grill last night, but was too embarrassed to take pics since my in-laws were over. I don't think they would "get" the whole blog thing. Oh well. So hopefully next week I will be inspired to cook something fabulous and will post it on my blog. Until then, picture me eating grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup for dinner. : P

No comments: