Saturday, June 2, 2007

Holy Meatballs!


For years I was afraid of making my own meatballs. Boy was I really missing out! Since I've been trying all these new recipes that I've never tried before, I decided meatballs had to be on that list. I started looking around for great recipes and got tons of suggestions from other foodies. Finally I came up with this one. It's a combination of several different recipes. I had no idea they could be so easy!!



Renea's Meatballs

1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 tsp italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 egg
salt and pepper-I just eyeball it

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Roll into 1-1 1/2" balls and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 min. Remove from oven and add to your favorite pasta sauce.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I made meatballs last night, they are really easy and always good. Your recipe looks great.